Printfriendly

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 7 ~ Foodie Rehab Juice Fasting Journal & Recipes

Day seven of the juice fast and I’m feeling great. I mean like I feel lighter, clearer, medium energy, I’m still detoxing. The headaches are going away, I’ve lost 7 pounds so far, so that is one pound a day. I took some Psyllium Husk to move things along, you know how full of crap I can be.


I am telling you friends, this is getting easier. I am not hungry, and that is blowing my mind. I am not a health food person, let me tell ya, and with the eating issues I have had over the span of my life, THIS IS THE EASIEST THING I’VE EVER DONE. I’m not doing this to lose weight, but feeling this home brew belly slowly melt away is a nice bonus. The way I am feeling, I think I am going to just keep on it. . .


Here is my set up and a video of how easy this is to do:


Today's Juicing Recipes:

Summer Juice
Pineapple (large slice)
Pear (whole)
Cantalope (large slice)
Carrot (1 large whole)
Ginger (thumbnail size)

Queen Green Juice
Kale (4 leaves)
Spinach (1 handful)
Beet Greens (4 leaves)
Celery (2 stocks)
Apple (2 whole)
Pineapple (large slice)
Carrot (2 whole)

and I tried a beet juice that I wouldn't recommend, but it was pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment