Printfriendly

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Easy Halloween Catered Fun at the office...

I hosted the Halloween Office party this year.

Que the party tunes now...

Leon Redbone The Witch Queen Of New Orleans

(God rest his soul) 

Tré Taylor Halloween 2019 -This is the handmade mask I bought on Bourbon Street in New Orleans last month!


Tré Taylor Halloween 2019- The Tattoo Tights went over well at the office.

I had so much to do, I ended up ordering great Mexican catering and had it delivered.  I ended up adding plastic spiders, scorpions and severed limbs to the table to add extra scary flavor.

The cheap skull with the open mouth I bought at the party store, was nicknamed "Ralph" in the guacamole presentation.

 
Remember to have fun with your food ya'll.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment