Printfriendly

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Home-made Vanilla Peppermint Toothpaste

Print Friendly and PDF
Peppermint & Vanilla go great together!

I like to know what is in the products I use.  I found many recipes online for a healthy home-made toothpaste.  Here is my favorite recipe that I wanted to share with you.  If you want to have super clean fresh healthier teeth long term and not the toxic effects of Fluoride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or other toxic ingredients in your mouth twice a day, try this. 

Refreshing Natural Home-made Vanilla Peppermint Toothpaste
I have made some adjustments to this recipe that make it great.  It’s sweet, salty, healthy, cost effective and easy to make.  Your teeth will feel cleaner and become whiter with the effects of the Sodium bicarbonate.  You also get the benefits of oil pulling using the coconut oil.   

INGREDIENTS: 
7 teaspoons Baking soda
3 teaspoons
Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
7 drops Peppermint pure essential oil

TOOTH BRUSHING MUSIC SELECTION: Brush your Teeth

PREPARATION:
The coconut oil will be stiff, but when you mix it all together it softens and will make a great creamy toothpaste consistency.  Mix all together into a paste and put in a clean Mason jar with a clean lid.  Use this every day to brush your teeth.  At first it was saltier than what I was used to, but I love it now!  I make it fresh as I need it.  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment